General analysis shows:
By school level
- 2 year or less : 1,828 schools
- 2 year but less than 4 year: 1,277 schools
- 4 year or high: 2,415 schools
- Certificate Program: 4,180 schools
- Associate Degree: 1,986 schools
- Bachelor's Degree: 2,060 schools
- Master's Degree: 1,481 schools
- Doctorate Degree: 392 schools
In addition, we've analyzed average tuition, other expenses, and financial aids amount. Following table and chart show the overview of private college tuition and other expenses in 2012.
|2012 Private College Tuition Analysis and Comparison|
|Tuition||Fees||Book & Supplies||Living Costs||Tuition||Fees||Book & Supplies||Living Costs|
|Undergraduate||$ 17,632||$ 726||$ 1,269||$ 11,384||$ 17,649||$ 729||$ 1,269||$ 11,384|
|Graduate||$ 15,220||$ 726||$ 1,269||$ 11,384||$ 15,234||$ 729||$ 1,269||$ 11,384|
If you consider one of private school in your future, comparing tuition and financial aids between them might be a good way to make right decision.
You can see various statistics charts and tables of public colleges at private college statistics page.